Feniosky A Pena-Mora
Feniosky A. Pena-Mora focuses on information technology support for collaboration physical infrastructures. He also is a leader in change management, conflict resolution, sustainable construction, and processes integration during the design and development of large-scale civil engineering systems.
Peña-Mora is the author or co-author of more than 180 scholarly publications and holds five patents and two provisional patents.
Mora received his BS in Civil Engineering from the Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña (UNPHU), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic in 1987, and his MS and PhD in civil engineering from MIT in 1991 and 1994, respectively.
- Post-Graduate in Civil Engineering, Magna Cum Laude, Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña (UNPHU), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 1988
- Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers, XXXX
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award Electrodeposition Research Award, ECS, XXXX
- Walter L. Huber Civil Engineering Research Prize of the American Society of Civil Engineers
- ASCE Computing in Civil Engineering Award
- FIATECH Engineering & Technology Innovation Award, 2011
- ASCE Journal of Construction Engineering and Management Best Student Paper Award, 2011
- Best Conference Paper Award from the ASCE Visualization, Information Modeling, and Simulation (VIMS) Committee, 2012